Bill Me Later is a credit line offered by Comenity Capital Bank. It’s now named PayPal Credit. Nothing has changed with the service except for the name. This means that those with Bill Me Later accounts may continue using their existing account, only under its new name PayPal Credit. Nothing needs to be done in order to transfer the account as it would be automatically be moved to PayPal Credit. Those who do not have PayPal Credit yet could apply for one. Your PayPal Credit can also be linked to your PayPal account so you could manage both accounts, as well as check transactions in one site. You could use your PayPal Credit for paying purchases made up to your credit limit. There’s no annual fee and the annual percentage rate or APR is 19.99% with a $2.00 minimum interest charge.
How to Apply for Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit
Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit could be used for paying your online purchases as you would use your PayPal account or credit card. If using PayPal, you would find an option when you make payments for your purchase to pay using Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit. You may also use this in online stores that support this payment method. Here are some of the benefits of using Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit:
- No annual fee
- Secured payment on purchases
- Simple to use
- Special financing offers
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit account:
- Click this link and make sure to read the terms and conditions by clicking on the “terms and conditions” tab. You may also read it here.
- Enter your Billing Address and Personal Information, including your first and last name, address, phone number, email address and birthdate.
- Type the verification code.
- Click Agree and Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application.
Your credit limit would be equal to your amount of purchase or $250, whichever is higher. However, you could still continue using your PayPal Credit. They would then determine if you would qualify for a credit line increase so your limit would be higher.
How to Register for Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit
In order to manage your account and make payments, you may register your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit account online. You could also schedule your payments, as well as check your credit balance. You would also receive information about the latest offerings, promos, and special discounts. Here are the steps for your account registration. Make sure that you would be providing the same information that you used when you created your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit account.
- Go to https://billmelater.com/registration/index.xhtml?conversationId=3450689.
- Type in your first name and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your street address, city, state and zip code.
- Enter your phone number.
- Type the last four digits of your SSN.
- Provide your date of birth.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions on the next screen to complete the registration process.
How to Login to Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit
Login to your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit account and get access to your account history, credit balance, and the latest information about Bill Me Later that you would find helpful. Here’s how.
- Go to the Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit Login Page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click “Login”.
- On the left side of your account page, you’ll see your current balance, minimum payment due, last billing statement date, an option to send Bill Me Later a message and view your financial summary.
Forgotten User ID or Password
If you have a Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit account but forgot your User ID or Password, click the “problems logging in?” link on the login page and click if you don’t know your password or you don’t know your user ID and click “continue”. If you don’t know your password, you will be asked for your User ID, date of birth and social security number. Enter the required information to reset your password.
If you don’t know your user ID, click the appropriate option and you would be asked to provide your first name, last name, date of birth and social security number. Enter the correct information so you could get your user ID.
How to Link PayPal with PayPal Credit
If you have a PayPal account, it’s recommended that you link it with your PayPal Credit. It would be more convenient as you could access and manage both accounts while logged in to your PayPal account. You could also make payments with your PayPal Credit even while logged in to PayPal. Follow these steps to link both accounts:
- Go to https://billmelater.com/linkpaypal/index.html.
- Click “Link My Accounts” under “Already Have a PayPal Account”.
- Enter your PayPal email address and password.
- Click “Login”.
- Verify the information and make sure that it’s the same as the information on your PayPal Credit.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN.
- Provide your birthdate.
- Click “Link”.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, but you wish to use it, as well as link it with your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit, you may register for one.
Register for a PayPal Account
- Go to https://paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/account-selection.
- Choose if you would be primarily buying with PayPal or receive payments with PayPal.
- Click “Get Started”.
- If you chose “Buying with PayPal”, choose your country, enter your email address and password, then re-enter your password and click “Continue”.
- If you chose “Receive Payments”, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Another window will show up. Enter the needed details to complete the registration and click “Agree and Create Account”.
Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit Payment Options
As a Bill Me Later or PayPal Credit user, you have the responsibility to pay for your credit. There’s a minimum amount that you could pay each month, but you could pay the entire amount so you wouldn’t be charged for the interest. The annual percentage interest rate of Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit is 19.99% and the minimum interest charge per month, if you’re charged for it, is $2.00. Make sure that you pay your credit on time to prevent late fees. For the first late payment, the fee would be equal to the amount due up to $25. The next late fees would be equal to the amount due but up to $35. Even when logged in to your PayPal account, if you used PayPal Credit for your purchase, it would still be billed under your PayPal Credit account. There are various ways on how to pay for your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit. Determine which is the most convenient option for you
You may login to your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit account online to make current or future payments. Savings and checking accounts are accepted, but not credit cards. Same day payments must be done by 11:59pm Pacific Time. Here are the steps:
- Login to https://billmelater.com/login/index.xhtml.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Payment Center.
- Enter the information needed to complete the payment.
- Verify the information.
- Send payment.
Pay Using PayPal
To pay your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit bills using your PayPal account:
- Login to PayPal.
- Click My Account.
- Go to Overview.
- Select the link for “Schedule a Payment to Bill Me Later”.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Choose the PayPal source for payment.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete payment.
Pay Over the Phone
Payment of your Bill Me Later/PayPal Credit bills can also be made by phone. There is no cost to use this automated service. Call 866-380-3752 and follow the instructions to complete the payment. This number is available round the clock.
Pay Via Mail
Money order and check payments can be sent via mail. Cash is not accepted with this payment method as of this time. Send in your payment coupon or write your account number together with your pay and send it to the address below:
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658
Make sure that you send your payment earlier than your date to prevent late payments as it may take several days before it would reach their office.
Make Automatic Payments
You could also make automatic payments so you don’t have to worry about missing the due date. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to PayPal and login with your email address and password.
- On your summary page, go to the PayPal Credit area and then click Make a Payment.
- Select Automatic Payments.
- Choose the amount that you wish to pay every month. You could choose to pay the last statement balance, amount to prevent interest or minimum amount due.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click the Continue button.
- Review the information and select Agree and Schedule Payments once done.